TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The information and materials on this website are for general information
2. We accept no liability for any loss which may arise through reliance on information contained in this website, or any other website linked to it.
3. You may print copies of any item in hard copy for your personal use. You
may also download any item to a local hard disk provided it is for your personal
use. In all cases, we must be acknowledged as the source of the material on
the copy and our address and contact details reproduced.
5. When accessing the website you have the facility to submit a limited amount
of personal information about yourself.
6. These contact details may be held on our database so that we can implement any requests you have made, but also so that we can send you information about Michael Palin which may be of interest to you.
7. We will not share your contact details with any other organisations.
9. If you submit personal details to us, you will be deemed to have consented to this limited use of your personal data. If you do not agree, please do not submit any personal details.
10. By submitting any material to our website message board you
(a) represent that you are entitled to do so;
(b) grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-terminable licence to copy, modify, distribute, show in public and create derivative works from that material in any form, anywhere; and
(c) authorise us to adapt the relevant material in the course of doing so, and so waive your moral rights to object to any derogatory treatment, or to be identified as the author, of the material in question.
11. You must ensure that any material submitted by you or any communication you make in connection with our website, will not
(a) infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity;
(b) breach any applicable law, whether criminal, tortious or otherwise; or
(c) be defamatory, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive, harassing, threatening, obscene, pornographic, false, unreliable or misleading or otherwise objectionable in our opinion.
12. Spamming, flaming or advertising is not permitted.
14. Where third party websites are linked to and from this website, we do not endorse or have any responsibility for such other websites or their contents.
15. Your use of the message board and this website is entirely at your own risk. As such, to the extent permitted by law, you release us, our directors, contractors and employees from all liability arising out of or in connection with the website and the material submitted to it by third parties.
16. We may not endorse the views expressed on the message board.
17. If you are under 18 years old you will need to obtain a parent or guardian’s permission before taking part in any discussions. You should never reveal personal information about yourself, such as your address and telephone numbers and school.
21. We may terminate access to this website at any time without any liability
© Prominent Palin Productions Limited 2002
34 Tavistock Street